The Blog

Jul 13, 2009

The iPhone Rules 

by Maxim Porges @ 11:01 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

I'm sitting here in bed listening to The Crytal Method's "Tweekend" and typing a blog post on my iPhone, something that would have been totally undoable on the Blackjack that I had before. I'm going to write up a post on my top favorite idiotic behaviors on the Blackjack another time, but for now, suffice to say that it suffers from some of the worst usability issues of any phone I have ever owned.

iPhone FTW. It took a long time for the planets to align properly for it to make sense for me to own one, so forgive me if I'm late to the party, but so far it definitely seems to have been worth the wait. Anecdotally, the keyboard on the 3GS seems to get my typing better than Jessica's old 3G did...

More thoughts to come as I get more familiar with my new digital friend.