The Blog

Apr 10, 2009

Loom Lives! 

by Maxim Porges @ 12:39 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

I just posted an entry on the Loom blog about how I now have working AOP proxying in AS3 via Loom. If you are interested in following the development of Loom, I recommend that you subscribe to that blog because that's where all the action will be.

It's really satisfying to get this working. The problem with the AVM spec is that you can't really implement any of it without implementing all of it, so most of the time I have been working on Loom has been with an eye towards something cool happening eventually. Now that it's working, I'm on cleanup street, and then we'll have a public beta within a week or so.

Stay tuned to the Loom project site for the public beta, and the Loom Blog for updates. Also, if you want to get in on the private alpha, hit me up.