The Blog

Jan 28, 2009

T-Shirt Hell Closing Its Doors 

by Maxim Porges @ 12:38 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

You have to respect somebody who goes out on their own terms. F*** you too, Sunshine Megatron - you guys will be missed.

I am often saddened by the fact that everybody in this country seems to have lost their sense of humor (I'll save their sense of right and wrong, sense of respecting an individual's personal choices, and sense of what makes for good direction for the country for another blog post). Somewhere along the way, this nation founded by rebels became far too politically correct.

Luckily I have dual citizenship and a skillset in a profession that will provide me work from just about anywhere in the world (no, not that one), so if things get bad enough I'll move. I'm going to give the new administration a four year head start before I consider that.