The Blog

May 22, 2008

More Press for StrikeTracker 

by Maxim Porges @ 11:22 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

You know, as a software engineer it's a real treat to be working for a company that gets positive press for their software; it's a totally different experience from being part of a nameless corporate IT department in a timeshare company (as I was before).

"In a separate release, Highwinds announced an update to its StrikeTracker reporting and analytics platform. Version 1.5 of the platform provides real-time analytics, allowing stat junkies everywhere to see how their content is performing without continuously refreshing Omniture. [Ed. note: Like we here at Contentinople do.]"

Yep - that's my team's work. We're locked in step to release StrikeTracker 1.5 within 30 days and we can't wait to get it out in to the world.

The article linked to above also mentions our partnership with Black Arrow. I can't tell you exactly what we have in mind for this partnership, but I can tell you it will knock the industry's socks off. As always, I'll reveal as much as I can as often as I can right here on my blog.