The Blog

Mar 9, 2008

Office 2008 for Mac Rocks 

by Maxim Porges @ 7:28 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

Since March 6th 2008, I have used Office 2008 for Mac exclusively at work and at home for all the stuff I normally use Office 2004 for. Here are my findings.

- It's fast.
- It's stable.
- The UI is much better than previous versions of Office for Mac. I used both Office 2004 for Mac and whatever versions were available for OS 9, so I have some experience here.

So the hater reviews I came across time and time again can be silenced as far as I'm concerned. I honestly can't tell you what all the negative fuss was about.

UPDATE: I discovered today that bullets in Word are just as random and retarded as they were previous versions of Office for Mac (and Windows, for that matter). Not sure if M$ was trying to be consistent, or if bullets are just destined to be retarded forever.