The Blog

Nov 18, 2007

Starcraft II 

by Maxim Porges @ 9:10 PM | Link | Feedback (3)

Probably the best $39.99 I spent this year on personal entertainment would be the copy of Dawn of War Platinum Edition I picked up. I used to play Warhammer 40K back in my geekier days, but having a computerized version is really much more fun than moving lead figures all over a huge table at the local Games Workshop (not to mention they don't have any Games Workshop locations in Orlando, FL that I know of).

So, I was showing off how DoW plays nicely in the experimental DirectX 9 support in VMWare Fusion, and a fellow coworker and Mac enthusiast showed me the demo for Starcraft II, which is going to be Mac native.

Check it out (I highly recommend the Terran download video)... and then wait, like me. Should be out in 2008.