The Blog

Jul 14, 2007

Manning Book: SOA Patterns 

by Maxim Porges @ 11:58 AM | Link | Feedback (0)

As I usually do when I read an interesting article that I like, I check out the author's blog, and then look to see if they've written anything more substantial (such as a book).

I just found an interesting article on SOA and BI that is quite relevant to the state of our architectural plan (considering that we're mere months way from getting some messaging and BI solutions rolling at CFI). After finding the author's blog, I found out that he's writing a book for Manning on SOA Patterns due in print in January 2008.

Manning's MEAP program (i.e. early access) gives you the ability to look at the first chapter, and I must say I'm looking forward to the book if it continues in the vein of the first chapter.