The Blog

Jun 1, 2007

ActionScript 3.0 Cookbook 

by Maxim Porges @ 12:15 AM | Link | Feedback (0)

I was stuck in the data center at our Ocoee call center Sunday after our generator decided not to keep the electricity flowing during a major power overhaul. We'd been there about eight hours, and my role at that point was more moral support for my team members who had to get the systems up again than actual input.

I started to get a little distracted while our Director of Operations was telling the EMC support rep how to get our storage back online (gotta love incompetent tech support), and jumped on to Amazon to look at books. I ended up picking up a copy of the ActionScript 3.0 Cookbook, which got great reviews and seemed like a useful addition in my search for the ultimate Flex framework.

And hey, it's illustrated! Me likey pictures.