The Blog

Jul 23, 2006

This Is the Stupidest Thing Ever. I Must Have One. 

by Maxim Porges @ 2:24 AM | Link | Feedback (0)

Sooner or later, mankind is destined to run out of things to create - at which point the universe will end. From my count, there were only two things left to invent before we reached the singularity: the teleport, and the Wi-Fi Bunny.

I guess we've just got the teleport left, then. :)

John-Paul Ashenfelter was talking about this wacky gadget at CFUNITED 2006, but I didn't really think about it until I was browsing ThinkGeek today. Like any geek, I want one so I can program it to do amusing/annoying things through the API. Apparently there's some sort of subscription fee for some of the services that the Nabaztag can subscribe to, but I've almost convinced myself that it's worth it.