The Blog

Aug 18, 2005

Fusebox/Frameworks Conference, Fusebox Class, New Presentation, Adalon mach-ii Skin 

by Maxim Porges @ 11:23 PM | Link | Feedback (0)

I've got a ton of cool stuff going on at the moment, hence the lack of blog posts.

1) I've been invited to hold two sessions this year at the 2005 Fusebox and Frameworks Conference. One of the sessions is brand new and covers using Java/J2EE/Spring with ColdFusion.

2) I also might be teaching a class there. Keep your eyes peeled for more info as we work out the details...

3) There seem to be some rumblings in the community surrounding the need for an Adalon skin for mach-ii, and another for model-glue. I'd be very interested in getting these projects off the ground and assisting with coding.

4) I'm trying very hard to learn RUP as we evaluate Rational's tools. There's a lot of stuff there!

5) We're also getting a project plan together for our final Flex proof of concept. I met with Frank Masengil from Macromedia a few weeks back, and he offered us direct access to a Flex engineer to assist with the POC, which was awesome. I'll post the results as soon as we have them, but right now everything looks set to go.

So much to do, and so little time in which to do it...